Initial ideas-mindmapping

 As you can see from the mind map below I had several ideas that weren't all connected .I spent a couple of weeks exploring each one and finding out how many online resources were available .I narrowed it down to 3 different ideas(the ones with stars). 



After going through all 3 with my mentor I have decided to focus on the impacts of fame but also link to my other 2 ideas by talking about fame for celebrities and fans and how social media effects fame and how social media can form fans especially in young people.
After many title changes around celebrities i decided my title will be- How effective are music documentaries in showing the effects of fame?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elton John -goodbye yellow brick road

halftime-Jennifer Lopez

Synthesising my research