Methods and approach to my research

 Methods

For the purpose of my research into music documentaries I will be focusing mainly on the impact of fame on the artists and how it has changed them to look for common themes, experiences and differences. 
I will not be focusing on the cinematography although it is important in constructing narrative and representing the artist. However, I will focus on typical conventions such as the use of flashbacks, archive footage and who is telling the story.
i will be doing primary research whilst using secondary case studies.I will use the documentaries of celebrities and use articles and critics to research what other people thought about them compared to my opinions and interpretations.
Some limitations of this may be that decreased engagement in the documentaries may impact my viewpoint about one or I may have a personal bias to an artist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elton John -goodbye yellow brick road

halftime-Jennifer Lopez

Synthesising my research